Snapper Be Gone!
Well as an update on the snapping turtle problem we did manage to catch him today! Thankfully we were luck enough to catch him and drag him out of the pond successfully. He was a little bit on the mean side and kind of ugly. However, we did get him into a crate so we could move him. This was quite the task and actually ended up having to use a stick to get him moved into the crate, with his face facing the sealed back. After we got him in the crate, we decided it was time for him to move from our property. So he got packed into the back of the pickup truck and drove down the street. He was placed about ten miles from our house and this should help keep him from coming back.